Raleigh-Durham’s Generac Generator Installation Company
Raleigh-Durham homeowners can call Progressive Service Company for a Generac generator installation. After more than thirty years of electrical work in the Raleigh-Durham area, we are more familiar with the needs of our customers than any other service company. Generac has routinely produced the kinds of products that deliver exactly what our customers need and more.
Our technicians are experienced in the repair and service of all generators, but for a truly dependable power source, we recommend a modern update that includes a backup generator installation. We take pride in doing the job quickly and correctly the first time, so rest assured that when Progressive is on the job, you will soon have the peace-of-mind a backup generator brings.
When the problem is an unreliable power supply during an outage, Progressive’s solution is a high-quality Generac generator installation.
Backup Generator Installation Process
You have decided to take the first step in securing the continual flow of power to your home or business. What now? After speaking with one of Progressive’s backup generator installation experts, you will select the right unit for your property. Here is what happens next:
- Permits Acquired- To make sure everything is in accordance with local code, Progressive will act on your behalf to acquire permits for the installation of your new generator.
- Fuel Source Setup- Generac generators use either natural gas or propane. If you’d like to fuel your generator with natural gas, your fuel meter may need to be upgraded. If you’d like to use liquid propane, we will verify that your on-site tank is of proper size.
- Automatic Transfer Switch Installation- An automatic transfer switch will ensure that sufficient power is generated during outages.
- Site Preparation- Progressive will verify that the installation site is within parameters of local requirements. We will then run the conduit, wiring, and fuel line.
- Outage Simulation- A simulated power outage will be safely performed to test your new generator’s responsiveness.
- Post Installation Service options- Once your Generac generator installation is complete, we will discuss future service and maintenance options.
To learn more about Progressive’s Generac generator installation process, contact a customer support professional at our Raleigh office by calling (919) 325-0180 or our Durham office by calling (919) 682-4262. You can also complete a brief contact form to hear from Progressive today!
Our Customers Love Us!
From my first call to Progressive’s office, my conversation with the electrical manager, through the end of the job when all was done, Progressive did a great job for me. They were very professional, friendly, and flexible. The work was to relocate receptacles and switches from a wall that was being removed from our house, and also to add receptacles to another room. They sent two men who had to spend several hours both under and in our house. I recommend them highly and will use them again.
- Bern Gartts (Nov 2015) - Review From Google
Brian performed maintenance check on the HVAC (I hope I used the correct term). His visit was just a few days we experienced unusually cold weather in mid-October. He was very helpful by providing answers to my questions. He also explained things that I was not aware of. I did not like the programmable thermostat and he replaced it with a simple thermostat which I understood much better than the programmable. I now feel much more comfortable after he inspected the system.
Jean Allen (January 2016) - Review From Google
I had Progressive install a new tankless water heater. The technicians name was Larry and his helpers name was martin. They were both very polite and their work looks very neat. We are very happy with our new tankless heater.
Tyler Smith (February 2016) - Review From Google
We have had our HVAC replaced by this company and have a current service contract and loved them.Darryl who worked with us was great. The greatest part of the company though is how attentive, helpful, and responsible Kat was! She was constantly available and providing any assistance we needed.
Gina-Maria Pomanna (November 2015) - Review From Google