Raleigh’s Partner for Generac Portable Generators
Those looking for a Generac portable generator can call Progressive Service Company for the most reliable Generac products available today.
Generac portable generators offer the convenience of a movable power source with the durability of a traditional standby. Combining the two is a winning combination for homeowners and commercial property owners alike, as Generac’s dependability is unmatched in the backup power industry.
We at Progressive have strived for over thirty years to provide our customers in the Raleigh, Durham, Apex, Cary, Chapel Hill, and Morrisville communities with the very best in home improvement and power support. Our team of electrical backup experts are available 24/7 for your concerns and questions.
To get started, consider the following advantages of owning a Generac portable generator, then give us a call today!
Benefits of Owning a Portable Generator
Many people choose to purchase a portable generator because of the versatility it has in times of emergency and in times of recreation. For instance,
- Portable generators can be used to backup power for homes. Though not capable of producing the same wattage as a traditional standby, portables can be used for temporary or emergency home power.
- Portable generators are ideal for job sites and day long activities. Progressive’s Generac portable generators can produce the necessary power to keep your operations running, no matter where work takes you.
- They are generally more affordable than traditional backups. Depending on your desired power output, the portable option can affordably give you a similar amount of wattage that a traditional can.
- They can be quickly packed up and taken anywhere. Whether that’s on a boat, at the beach, out camping, or anywhere else it will fit.
To speak with a Progressive customer support professional about a new or existing portable generator, call us at our Raleigh office at (919) 325-0180 or our Durham office at (919) 682-4262. You can also complete a brief contact form to get in touch with us today!
From my first call to Progressive’s office, my conversation with the electrical manager, through the end of the job when all was done, Progressive did a great job for me. They were very professional, friendly, and flexible. The work was to relocate receptacles and switches from a wall that was being removed from our house, and also to add receptacles to another room. They sent two men who had to spend several hours both under and in our house. I recommend them highly and will use them again.
- Bern Gartts (Nov 2015) - Review From Google
Brian performed maintenance check on the HVAC (I hope I used the correct term). His visit was just a few days we experienced unusually cold weather in mid-October. He was very helpful by providing answers to my questions. He also explained things that I was not aware of. I did not like the programmable thermostat and he replaced it with a simple thermostat which I understood much better than the programmable. I now feel much more comfortable after he inspected the system.
Jean Allen (January 2016) - Review From Google
I had Progressive install a new tankless water heater. The technicians name was Larry and his helpers name was martin. They were both very polite and their work looks very neat. We are very happy with our new tankless heater.
Tyler Smith (February 2016) - Review From Google
We have had our HVAC replaced by this company and have a current service contract and loved them.Darryl who worked with us was great. The greatest part of the company though is how attentive, helpful, and responsible Kat was! She was constantly available and providing any assistance we needed.
Gina-Maria Pomanna (November 2015) - Review From Google