Raleigh-Durham Commercial Restoration Services
For commercial restoration services in the Raleigh-Durham area, call Progressive Service Company today. Our team of restoration experts has consistently delivered remarkable results to businesses of all sizes across the Raleigh area since 1983. If your commercial property was damaged in a disaster, accident, or any other circumstance, we can help immediately.
Progressive’s commercial restoration services are:
- Fast. We take pride in responding to emergency restoration requests in an hour or less.
- Effective. Our team is comprised of only the most experienced plumbers, electricians, and contractors.
- Finance-eligible. We will help you with the insurance process and create a financing plan for all other costs.
Progressive is here to help you open your doors again and get back to business. We do that by offering complete restoration solutions for your commercial property, including:
- Water Damage Restoration. Whether your commercial property has been flooded or a burst pipe leaked throughout the building, we know the proper restoration methods to use. It is important to report water damage as quickly as possible to prevent its spread.
- Mold Remediation. The growth of mold on your property is a health concern for employees as well as customers. Call Progressive today for responsible, effective mold removal and remediation to eliminate it from your workplace.
- Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration. Fires can be frightening as well as extremely costly if not handled properly. Our restoration technicians will eliminate odors, damaged materials, and all other signs of fire and smoke.
- Storm Damage Restoration. North Carolina has sustained damage in hurricanes, severe thunderstorms, and hailstorms. Restore your business with a call to Progressive Service Company today.
- Reconstruction. No matter what the circumstances are, we can rebuild your business.
- General Contracting. For minor renovations or large-scale restorations, call Progressive. Our contractors can deliver the results you want to see in your place of work.
No business owner wants to be in the unfortunate position of having their property damaged in a storm, fire, or serious accident. Our goal is to help make things return to normal by restoring your commercial building as quickly and effectively as possible.
From my first call to Progressive’s office, my conversation with the electrical manager, through the end of the job when all was done, Progressive did a great job for me. They were very professional, friendly, and flexible. The work was to relocate receptacles and switches from a wall that was being removed from our house, and also to add receptacles to another room. They sent two men who had to spend several hours both under and in our house. I recommend them highly and will use them again.
- Bern Gartts (Nov 2015) - Review From Google
Brian performed maintenance check on the HVAC (I hope I used the correct term). His visit was just a few days we experienced unusually cold weather in mid-October. He was very helpful by providing answers to my questions. He also explained things that I was not aware of. I did not like the programmable thermostat and he replaced it with a simple thermostat which I understood much better than the programmable. I now feel much more comfortable after he inspected the system.
Jean Allen (January 2016) - Review From Google
I had Progressive install a new tankless water heater. The technicians name was Larry and his helpers name was martin. They were both very polite and their work looks very neat. We are very happy with our new tankless heater.
Tyler Smith (February 2016) - Review From Google
We have had our HVAC replaced by this company and have a current service contract and loved them.Darryl who worked with us was great. The greatest part of the company though is how attentive, helpful, and responsible Kat was! She was constantly available and providing any assistance we needed.
Gina-Maria Pomanna (November 2015) - Review From Google